• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Racehorsesculptures.com prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright in all products remain the property of Rachel D Preson-Hartley. Infringement of copyright in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ordering from us
You are deemed to have placed an order with us by ordering via our online checkout. As part of the process you will be given the opportunity to check your order. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we process the order for despatch. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we process the order for despatch the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. We may refuse to accept an order where the goods are not available; where authorisation for your payment cannot be obtained or if there is a pricing or product description error.
Pricing, Packaging and carriage
All prices include UK VAT at the current rate. Packing and carriage rates are shown separately, are subject to change at any time and apply to the UK only. Purchasers outside the UK please contact us by email. Delivery will be by a courier of our choice and goods will need to be signed for.
Damage in transit
Goods damaged in transit must be notified within three working days of receipt. Replacement will only be despatched upon return of the goods. In use damage A repair service is available, please contact us on 01789 762881.